Welcome to another challenge DT card for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge blog.
This card would be my first official Christmas card. I never thought I’d start this early, but hey, that’s where we are 😉
For the background, I used a blue paper from the Recollections paper pad from Michaels which I embossed using a Sizzix embossing folder. The large snowflake dies are also from Sizzix by Sharyn Sowell collection, using the Versamark watermark pad and Ranger Snowflake Tinsel embossing powder on a white cardstock to create the glitter look.
I colored in the image using Arteza brush pens and watercolor pencils, which I fussy cut and adhered over foam.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts, that I embossed using Brutus Monroe alabaster white embossing powder over a vellum strip. The taped the extra behind the blue panel, before adhering it to the A2 card base.
Lastly, I added some sequins to add some more dimension.
- Water Cooler Challenges – WWC324 All About Occasions
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge – 101 Anything Christmas Goes
- Unicorn Challenge Blog – #69 Add Sparkle
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge – Anything Goes + Non-traditional
- Sheepski Designs Challenge #54 Boys n Girls Come Out to play
Have all of you started your Christmas cards too? How many are you planning on making? I love to hear from you, so do leave your comments. Take care!