Hiya! Hope you are having a great day and thanking you dearly for stopping by.
New fortnightly challenge is up at Penny’s Paper-Crafty challenge blog and you can check out all the details and other DT inspiration and enter your creation to win some prizes from Digi Doodle Studios. The theme is always “Anything Goes”.
This is my card that I made using this cute elf gift image. I still do struggle with digi images as I go and get my printouts from a local store here. So, I pretty much have to plan ahead, the design and concept that I would execute before printing. That can sometimes backfire. This one started out that way, but I immediately decided that I’d just focus on this cute image by fussy cutting it after coloring it in and adhering it on some pretty cardstock.
Here are the details of the products use (affiliate links with no additional cost to you):
- Arteza Brush pens to color in the image
- Holly Jolly and Mistletoe card stock tag – Paper House Productions
- Merry and Bright and Poinsettia 3D sticker – Paper House Productions
- Sakrura Gelly roll pen white – No.8
- Liquid pearl Brass – Ranger Ink
- Accent white Opaque 120 lb. cardstock base
I do enjoy using the white jelly pen (and I’m getting good at figuring out how to use) to get that cute image look. Do any of you use the white jelly pen? Do you like it?
- http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- https://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/ – #457 – You Don’t Bring Me Flowers
- http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ – Anything Christmas Goes
- http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/ – #106 AG/Opt Twist Holidays
- https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ – Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me and my creations. Take care!
Affiliate links were used wherever possible. I may earn a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase with at no additional cost to you. I am using only products I LOVE and brands that I’ve actually used here. For further questions, you can contact me and I’ll get back to you soon. Thank you for your support!