Happy Saturday and rest of the weekend friends. Thanks for being here. I always appreciate you dropping by and giving some love to this page.
Today I am sharing a card that was a commissioned work for a friend who wanted an interactive personalized card for a colleague. Nothing works best than a bouquet of flowers, no? And a hand that’s putting a flower in?…. The best!
Here are the details of the card and a list of products:
- Background patterned paper – Sugary Gal Collection from Paper House Productions (Code: PH21KINJAL for 20% off)
- Bouquet, bow and flowers – Spellbinders
- Hand – Waffle Flowers Caring Hands stamp set
- Customized SINIT letters stamp – Pinkfresh Studio
- SINIT letters dies – Pinkfresh Studio
- Happy Birthday – Pawsome Stamps
- Glitter over Happy Birthday – Glitter Dust spray Therm-o-web in Gold
- Purple stones – Pinkfresh Studio
- Opaque Accent White cardstock base 120 lb. – Amazon
- Misti stamping tool
- Jewel picker – Amazon
- Sizzix Big Shot to die cut
- Glue – Mod Podge
Technique of the hand moving up and down is from Jennifer McGuire’s video that shows the swaying that I applied over the wrist.
I actually loved the card so much that I didn’t want to give it away. But I knew how much joy it would bring to the recipient, and that made me happy.
Do you like interactive cards? What are some of your favorite ones? Do share.
- https://artydivaschallenge.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- http://challengeupyourlife.blogspot.com/ – Interactive
- http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- https://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes/optional stars
- http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- https://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes mainly Pink
- https://forevermagnolia.blogspot.com/ – #107 Anything Goes
- https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- https://crafterscastle.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- http://welove2create.blogspot.com/ – Challenge 11 Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping and have an awesome day ahead.
Affiliate links were used wherever possible. I may earn a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase with at no additional cost to you. I am using only products I LOVE and brands that I’ve actually used here. For further questions, you can contact me and I’ll get back to you soon. Thank you for your support!