This stamp set was a fun one to make. I kept it rather simple as I wanted the focus on the mini Frankenstein.
The base cardstock is from Paper House Productions, that I trimmed down to A2 size. Then, I colored in the image using Arteza brush pens and some watercolors and fussy cut it. I also cut the Trick or Treat sentiment from the same stamp set and used Spiced Marmalade distress ink in various pressures, to get the light and dark colors.
The other sentiment is from Pawsome stamps and felt like it was a good fit for this card.
A little bit on the challenge: You have till the end of the month to share and participate. Winner will get a prize from Stampers Delight. There is an optional color palette if you’d like to use:
Purple, Black, Blue, Orange, and Yellow.
More details can be found here.
- http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/ – #117 Anything Goes
- http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/ – #165 Anything Cute
- http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/ – #259 Anything Goes
- http://useyourstuff.blogspot.com/ #436 Thanksgiving/Grateful
- https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ – CHALLENGE # 11 – ANYTHING GOES w/OPTIONAL TWIST: THANKS/THANKFULNESS
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.