….. and here we are! Beginning of the last month of the year 2021. Phew! What a year! I am in awe and sometimes in shock, how we managed to surpass all the things that this year had to offer. Lots of downs than ups and trying to make this best of this lovely month of December.
Of course, December has to have at least one Santa themed card. And here it is. This is my contribution as the DT for Crafter’s Café challenge blog and we start of this fortnight with the theme “Anything Goes”. Our sponsors are All Dressed Up Stamps and My Besties Shop.
This image is from All Dressed Up Stamps, with the Santa reading and checking his list. [Assuming that’s exactly what is going on in his household right now ;)]. I was in a very CAS mood and so I decided to keep it minimalistic.
I started of by printing the image and then using a square stitched die, die cut the image. I used water colors to color in the the Santa. Then, on a A2 folded notecard, I adhered these snowflakes using dies from Sizzix Sharyn Sowell dies (now discontinued). The blues are from various colored cardstocks that are leftover in my scrap file. I placed them towards the bottom right and then built them up from there.
The glitter on the snowflakes is added using Concord & 9th Glossy details in Iridescent precision tip. The embellishments are from Pawsome Stamps Blue Skies.
- http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/ – Christmas/Winter
- http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ – Happy Holidays/Christmas
- http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ – Challenge # 106 – Anything Christmas Goes
- http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/ – Challenge # 260 – Christmas
- https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/ – SPARKLE MODE
- https://stampsfun-creativity.blogspot.com/ – Snowflakes
That’s all! I hope you liked this card. Do share your creations with us at the challenge blog and also, do check out my fellow DT’s creations. Thank you!