Hi there. Hope all of you are doing great.
Today I am sharing this absolutely gorgeous flower pot image from Graciellie Designs. I haven’t had a chance to use many of her images, but I am in love with the one I started off with 😉 I just love the delicateness of this image and I of course pulled out my watercolors for this. I also made another one and I will be sharing that sometime soon.
This card, when folded, measures a A2 size card. You need to take a 8.5 inches by 5.5 inches paper. Along the shorter edge, you score the line at 2.125 (2 1/8) inches and 6.375 (6 3/8) inches and fold on the score lines. Also, the panels that would go on each of the fold would measure 5.5 inches by 2.125 inches each.
For my base I chose a 120 lb. white cardstock and the glitter paper panels are from Joann Stores. For the texture part I mixed Texture paste and Worn Lipstick to get the soft pink color. I also added a little bit of WOW clear sparkle embossing powder in the mix. I used the Dark Room Door mesh stencil to apply the paste unevenly on both the panels. I also splatted some red paint over the background and let it dry.
For the image I used Camel paints and Kuretake Pearl Colors to color in the image and then fussy cut it. I adhered this image on the right side of the panel with foam tape. The left over red paint was smooshed over some pieces of white paper on which I will later stamp the Happy Birthday from Scrapbook.com in Black onyx ink. I was planning on embellishments, but I felt that this look was just right.
- AAA Birthday card – Game #34 Pattern
- https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/ – #282 MYOBackground
- https://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/ – #229 AG with optional make your own background
- https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/ – #59 Use some red
- https://beyondthebluechallenges.blogspot.com/mping.co.uk/ – BB 55 Watercolor
- https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/ – Anything Stamped with option to add stenciling
I’m glad that you stopped by. Take care and see you soon!