Just a few days to join us in our challenge at Clever Dexter. The challenge theme is Favorite Technique and will run till the end of the month. Our sponsor Alex Syberia has graciously sponsored this challenge. So hurry up and share your wonderful designs that we are excited to see.
I wanted to share my second favorite technique (first being watercolor and you can see that blog here) which is using my very new Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.
I absolutely adore these pencils and they way they enhance colors. Whatever you hear about them so absolutely true. They can be a bit of an investment; but you can even buy these individually if not sure and see what works for you, if interested.
When I saw this wonderful Be Girly image by Alex, I knew I wanted to either do something with friends or a mom theme. And so, I went ahead with the later.
For the yellow shoes, I used the following pencils:
- 107 Cadmium Yellow
- 102 Cream
- 111 Cadmium Orange
- 115 Dark Cadmium Orange
- 101 White
For the pink shoe, I used:
- 133 Magenta
- 125 Middle Purple Pink
- 124 Rose Carmine
- 271 Warm Grey II
Love you is stamped using Onyx Black Ink and MOM is die cut letters. The heart embellishments is from Twiddler’s Nook. The background uses two patterned paper in stripes.
- http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ – Week 664 “I Love….” – My mom!
- http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/ – Feb AG
- https://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/ – Feb Fancy & Frilly
- http://blog.dare2bartzy.com/tag/challenge/ – Feb Love
- http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/ – Feb Love
- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/ – Feb Patterned Paper or patterned cardstock
- http://daisychainchallenge.blogspot.com/ – #60 For the Girls
- https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/ – #49 AG
Thank you for hanging out with me. Take care.