Hello and welcome to my blog.
Today I am sharing an extra post for the Clever Dexter challenge for the month of March. The theme is Hello Spring, because we are all waiting for it! So go on and share your creations with us to win a prize from our sponsor Stampers Delights.
For this card, I went in for a birthday themed card, using flowers from two stamp sets from Stampers Delights. I used the butterflies from the Kawaii Spring Fox and the flowers from the Chibi Friendships Grow stamp set.
Here are the steps:
- I printed the flowers and butterflies and colored them in using Arteza brush pens.
- I fussy cut them out
- Using the Mama Elephant Happy Birthday die, I die cut it two times, once in white cardstock and the other in kraft color cardstock. I adhered them using the white as the base and as an offset to show little bit of the white
- I die a yellow card base in an A2 size and adhered it to a folded notecard
- I also cut a green cardstock slightly smaller than A2 size
- I applied glue only to the middle area of the Happy Birthday die as I knew I wanted to glue the flowers around it and some underneath it
- I placed all the flowers and butterflies and glued them down
- I added embellishments in the middle of the flowers as well as the transparent dots, all from Waffle Flower Crafts
The challenge is going for the entire month of March. Please head on over to the Clever Dexter blog and check out more inspiration from my fellow DT members and to share your creations with us. Best of luck.
Thank you for stopping bye and see you soon!