Hi there and glad you decided to stop by.
I share my third and final card for this month’s challenge over at Clever Dexter. As you know, we are a monthly challenge blog and the month of March celebrates the theme Hello Spring. My fellow DTs came up with some amazing inspiration for you to check out.
For this card, I went with the two love plants from the stamp set Chibi Friendships Grow by Stampers Delights, our sponsor. I printed the image and colored in using polychromos pencils. I fussy cut the image and adhered foam tape to the back.
The background is from a cardstock from Paper House Productions. They have many pages with full images on one side and small tag like quotes on the other side. I splatted pink neon paint by Liquitex and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Spray liquid using a fan brush.
The heart border is from Scrapbook.com that I embossed using Silver powder from Ranger.
I love the soft pastel colors and the entire look of the card. What do you think?
- http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/ – 510 Spring
- https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/ – Say it with Flowers
- http://unicornchallenge.blogspot.com/ – Challenge #74 Dots and/or Stripes
- https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/ – 121 March: Anything Goes Always
- http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/ – Challenge # 266 – Springtime
- https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/ – Bright and Cheerful
- https://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/ – March Challenge – Spring Flowers
- http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.com/ – Challenge #227 Flowers
- https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/ – AG with optional twist Add some sparkle or glitter
- http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/ – Hello Spring!
Thank you for hanging out with me. See you soon.