Today I am sharing a card for our monthly challenge at Clever Dexter with the theme Anything Goes. Our sponsor is Oddball stamps who will provide digital images to the winner of this month’s challenge.
For this card, I used the Clever Dexter mascot designed by the Oddball Stamps designer Lizzy Love. It is available for free on our website for you to download and play with with.
I had this fun sentiment from Hero Arts that I wanted to use, and so I went ahead and smooshed some paint on a cardstock. I used Arteza metallic gouache paints. Next I painted the mascot in a messy way to showcase his ‘paint’ skills.
I stamped the sentiment using Versamark ink pad and used Black Sparkle embossing powder to heat set it. I took this piece and glued it over a black cardstock in A2 size. I adhered it towards the top left corner. I fussy cut the mascot image and adhered foam tape at the back before gluing it.
I added Waffle Flower crafts enamel dots to finish of the card. I attached that front to an A2 white heavy weight, folded cardstock.
- http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ – June 7th Anything Goes
- http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2022/06/challenge-559.html – Challenge 559/ Optional Theme: Masculine
- https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ – Wk 12 – Card Making & Craft challenge – Anything Goes
- http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/ – June Challenge ‘Anything Goes’
- http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/ – Challenge ~267 – Use a Digital Element – the mascot
- http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/ – Challenge #466 – Masculine
Do tag us when you decide to play along in our challenge. We would love to see what you make.
Thank you for being here.