Today I will be sharing my last post with my DT Clever Dexter. I have had such a fun and exciting time this last year playing along with the challenges. I hope you guys have liked and loved my creations. That being said, if you are a very dedicated and consistent crafter and would love to make cards for the challenges, Clever Dexter is looking to add on DT members. You can DM me and I can pass on the information.
Looks like I am waiting for Autumn and that’s why I made this Pumpkin inspired card using this Halloween digi stamp set.
The cardstock is from Joann stores that I dies cut using Heffy Doodle round stitched dies. I printed the pumpkins in different sizes and colored them in using polychromos pencils. I used a wavy stencil and a brown distress oxide shade to add some texture to the background.
I assembled and adhered all of the pieces down. I finished off the card using Picket Fence Studios embellishments.
- https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ – 177 Coloring – Any Medium Polychromos Pencils
- https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ – 202206 – JUNE 2022 – ANYTHING GOES w/OPTIONAL TWIST: LET IT ALL HANG OUT
- http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/– Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/ – Patterned Paper June Anything Goes
I hope you decide to share your creations with us and don’t forget to tag us on social media.