Yesterday was launch day at Paper House Productions with some cool new products and today I will be sharing how to use some of them to make cards. One of the new products are these Daisy flower die cuts that are also stickers! Isn’t that neat? I absolutely love it when a product is versatile and can be used in various ways.
I will be sharing two projects. And also, there is a special code just for you to use when you shop at Paper House Productions website. So read on!
- Card 1:
This card truly is just so bright and beautiful because of these daisies! I think this is a perfect card to brighten up someone’s day. Here are the products used:
Here is a trick on how the big daisy stands out: Using scissors cut a line till the center of the flower. When you unpeel the sticker, lift one side and stick it onto the top so that it forms a curved flower. This is an excellent way to add some dimension. To finish off the card, I added some embellishments at the center of the flowers as well as on the card.
- Card 2:
This is a fun mid-fold card.
- I added the background using a heart stencil, some texture paste mixed in with a pink color and some sparkle embossing powder.
- Using two sized shaped Daisies, I glued them on top of each other using some foam tape to add some dimension. I added the entire flower base on one side of the card while keeping it perfectly centered. So when you open up the card, the flower will be on either side (whatever you choose) of the flap.
- I added the enamel stickers from this sticker set to finish off the card.
Aren’t these flowers just absolutely beautiful!? I do hope you will check them out.
And now for the code….. you can used “KinjalPHP” to get extra discount on your shopping trip, of course, at no extra cost to you. We would love to see your purchases and your creations, so please tag us on Social Media whenever you do so.
- http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes #184
- https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes Wk 12
- http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/ – June Anything Goes
- http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/ – FOLD IT FANCY Challenge (Card 2)
- https://artydivaschallenge.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/ – June Anything Goes
- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/ – Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper June 2022 challenge (Card 1)
- https://do-allkreatives.blogspot.com/ – something has to be shown at least 3 times in your projects – Card 1 with 3 daisies
Thanks for hanging out with me. I will be sharing more projects soon!
Affiliate links were used wherever possible. I may earn a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase with at no additional cost to you. I am using only products I LOVE and brands that I’ve actually used here. For further questions, you can contact me and I’ll get back to you soon. Thank you for your support!