Happy Friday everyone.
I am here to continue the joy of sharing these amazing die cut stickers from Paper House Productions. Its been such a blast creating and sharing them with you. If you haven’t had a chance to check out my previous shares, here’s a link to my blog and to the PHP Instagram post. You can also purchase these products with a special code that I will share at the end of the blog. So stick around, please.
This is a non-card project that I’ve made in a while. It is a floating frame and very simple to make. Here are the steps:
- Border die of your choice. I went with the Altenew postage die. The first and last layer can be a colored cardstock of your choice and I chose this from PHP. You will also need additional neutral color border dies to create the depth or use foam tape. I adhered to all the white cardstocks, around eight, to make a thick frame.
- Take the last layer of your colored cardstock and turn it around so that the back will show the colored cardstock. This just adds an extra finishing touch. Now adhere to the first acetate sheet. This will be the base.
- On this base, you can make your décor. I chose these gorgeous Lotus to die cuts and this quote from the Self Care die-cut scrapbook stickers collection.
- I added some additional embellishments, sequins, and some gold flakes for extra interest. This is optional.
- Now comes the assembly. Take the remaining colored cardstock frame die cut and attach the second piece of acetate. Glue it on top of the base layer with the thick frame that you made earlier.
- Your floating frame is ready.
This actually sits on my desk and I love looking at it everyday.
I hope you guys give it a try and if you do, don’t forget to tag us, #paperhousecreates and #mindmypaperinspired on social media.
If you like any of the above products and need more information, just message me. And if you decide to purchase, you can use the code “KinjalPHP” for an extra 15% off your order, at no extra cost to you!
- https://kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com/ – 618 – WEEK 5 – ANYTHING GOES
- http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/ – Challenge #232 ~ Anything Goes
- http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ – Challenge 217 – Kind
Thank you for being here, and I’ll see you soon!
Affiliate links were used wherever possible. I may earn a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase with at no additional cost to you. I am using only products I LOVE and brands that I’ve actually used here. For further questions, you can contact me and I’ll get back to you soon. Thank you for your support!