Happy Tuesday everyone!
I am so happy that you decided to stop by! I don’t know about you, but I love making birthday cards. They are so versatile and can be made in almost any way with any product and it’s always fun to see the final result. This card was the exact same for me!
I have also been exploring my coloring skills and surely, I am far from perfect but I love practicing and putting my efforts into my cards for everyone to see. This card is a standard slimline birthday card for a boy. I’ve used the Waffle Flower “Waving Hi” stamp set of the friends colored in using Arteza brush pens.
The background stencil is from Pinkfresh Studio “Leafy Squares” in DO Candied Apple, Salvaged Patina, Fossilized Amber and Worn Lipstick.
The tags are all from this Colorways Celebration double-sided cardstock from Paper House Productions. I cut the tags using Border dies from Pinkfresh Studio as well. If you like you can purchase this using the code “KinjalPHP” for an extra 15% off your entire cart! (At no extra cost to you).
Finally, I added some enamel dots in the same shades.
- https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/ – Challenge No #173 Theme: LITTLE CUTIES
- https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/ – July 2022 – Anything Goes
- https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ – Wk 15 – Card Making & Craft challenge – Anything Goes
- https://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.com/ – Saturday Challenge #641 – Celebrations!
- http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/ – Challenge 144 for July Inky Backgrounds
- http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/ – CHALLENGE #54 Anything Goes
Thank you for hanging out with me today. See you soon!
Affiliate links were used wherever possible. I may earn a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. I am using only products I LOVE and brands that I’ve actually used here. For further questions, you can contact me and I’ll get back to you soon. Thank you for your support!