Today marks the new release of TLC Designs for July and I can’t tell you how cute and fun this new collection is. There is something for everyone. Some Summertime fun, some Hawaiian Holiday, Some Slope friends, and also a brand new Chilly Fun bundle!! Yes, we have a bundle with some amazing crafty supplies that will last you the whole year round.
I had so much fun with this release that I made two projects. The first one is Hula Hello. I absolutely love these cuties and also the big, bold flowers. That is what I chose as my central theme for the card.
- I printed the flowers and leaves in different sizes and colored them in with Arteza brush pens and polychromos, fussy cut and glued them over a standard A2 size white cardstock
- Next I colored in the Hula girl and fussy cut her out as well and adhered foam tape
- I combined both the sentiments Let your heart.. and Dance! and die cut it using this dotted oval die from the Loving petals Square die set and added some DO Pumice Stone ink around the edges
- I assembled all the elements and finished off the card with some brown sequins
The second card is from the stamp set See Ya on the Slopes. The Penguin and Koala skiing can be the perfect Christmas/ winter theme card for any occasion.
- I printed the penguin and koalas (both different sizes) and colored them using Arteza brush pens and fussy cut the images
- I used this tri-fold card instruction from Patty Stamps who explained the process extremely well
- After folding the paper, I used DO Speckled Egg at the edges
- Using the slider dies from the die set Slimline Multi slider, I die cut the middle and bottom folds. Taking a round circle I placed it on the back of the slider and adhered to a small foam square on top of which the images would sit. I also adhered to another foam square behind each animal on top of the circle and connected both using tape. This was to stop the image from turning around. Another foam tape was attached just below the circle so that the movement would be slanting along the slider
- To add some dimension, I die cut some snow slope borders using the curve die from the Land & Sea border dies in various sizes and glued them on the top layer and bottom layer
- The card size is 6 x 4 inches, and I attached another orange cardstock as the base and glued the sentiment onto it
- Finally I added some confetti sparkle to resemble glowing snowflakes
I hope you liked both of these cards. The new release has lots of other illustrations that my fellow DTs are sharing on Instagram and we also have a hop for all of you to join and win prizes to the store.
Challenge Entries: Card 1 Hula Hello
- http://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/ – PIP Challenge 2230
- https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/#!watch – Simon Says: For A Child
- https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ – Wk 15 – Card Making & Craft challenge – Anything Goes
- https://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/ – Challenge 196
- http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/ – Challenge #94 – Summertime
Challenge Entries: Card 2 See ya on the Slopes
- https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/ – July 2022 – Anything Goes
- https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ – 202207-JULY 2022 – ANYTHING GOES w/OPTIONAL TWIST: BLACK AND WHITE
- https://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/ – ANYTHING GOES Optional theme: Holidays in July
- https://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ – USA + others Around Christmas time
Thank you for stopping by!