Hello all! Thank you for being here.
Did you know that TLC Designs has monthly challenges with a card bundle for only $5? All you have to do is download the bundle and use the images to make a card or any creation, share it with us and you could be eligible to win a prize from the whole store! Now that you know, here is the EZ #113 Challenge bundle for this month and I am here to get your creative ideas on a roll.
For this card, I printed out the images from the bundle and colored them individually using my polychromos and fussy cutting them. Next, I used this round die from the Aztec Sunshine Circle Die set along with the clouds as well. For the circle, I used a combination of DI Squeezed Lemonade and DO Tumbled Glass with a brush. For the extra clouds, I just rubbed them directly against the Tumbled glass ink pad and let them dry.
The ocean was made using alcohol inks and a gel plate. After they dried out, I die cut the whole image with the original circle die from the Aztec die set, so that the edges would match the scene. Then using the waves die from the Land & Sea die set, I die cut it 3 times. I layered each wave with foam tape in the middle and then glued the edges. So there would be some dimension but the waves would match each other at the edges. Now comes the assembly. I adhered to the seal, the sun, and the tiny cloud with foam tape for some dimension and set it aside.
I wanted to add some elements to the background without taking away from the scene. I love dry embossing, and that is what I executed here. So I used the wave die, my Sizzix machine, and silicone pad, I laid the waves equidistantly and dry embossed the whole background. This is a lovely way to stretch your supplies. I assembled all the elements and also the sentiment which is from the new release called Hula Hello. Lastly, I added some embellishments to complete the card.
Hope you will give this bundle and challenge a try. We would love to see your creations so don’t forget to tag us on Social Media when you do.
- https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ – 202208-AUGUST 2022 – ANYTHING GOES
- https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ – Wk 17 – Card Making & Craft challenge – Anything Goes
- http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes with option to create your own background
- http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/ – August Challenge – ‘Anything Goes’
- https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ – Wk 33 Card making & crafting challenge – Anything Goes at Polkadoodles
- https://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/ – Challenge 197
- http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/ – Challenge 145 for August
- http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/ – Challenge 220 – Make Your Own Background
- http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/ – Challenge #666 – Here Comes the Sun
Thanks and see you soon!