Hey there and I appreciate your time here.
I am sharing this super fun and busy card using lots of TLC Designs products. I love playing around with digital images as you can do so much with them. So here is a list of products used:
- Mom mouse and baby with sentiment
- Happy Bouquet Digital Stamp used 4 times
- Frame die
- Die cut Flowers small
- Die cut Flowers big
- Hearts at the edges
I printed the flower bouquet that was used 4 times to create a frame and also the Blessings Mouse image. I colored all the images using polychromos. Using DO Tattered Rose I softly inked the edges. The stencils at TLC Designs also come with additional border designs so you can use the stencils in more than one way. The hearts were not exactly aligning with the border, so using my polychromos pencils, I outlined the hearts and then colored them in, alternatively. I also added a little bit of yellow in the center of the bouquets before adhering to the image using foam tape.
I die cut the flowers from both the die sets and different colors and then glued them down. I added some heart embellishments to complete the card.
I love it when a set contains more options to play around with and that is exactly what you find in products from TLC Designs.
- https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ – Wk 17 – Card Making & Craft challenge – Anything Goes
- http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/ – August Challenge – ‘Anything Goes’
- http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/ – ADD A SENTIMENT Challenge
- http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/ – Challenge #95 – Flowers
- https://www.simplyellibelle.com/search/label/Ellibelle%27s%20Crafty%20Wednesday – Anything Goes
- http://paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com/ – August 2022 Challenge #44 – Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Friendship
- http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ – A/G with option of Roses
- http://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/ – PIP Challenge 2233
I hope you enjoyed this card. See you soon!