Hello there and welcome to my blog.
We have a new Interactive & Exclusive Cardmaking suite at TLC Designs. This includes a cake die, stencil, stamps, digital stamps, papers, sprinkles, and a lot more to add to those celebration cards that we make all year round. To give you some inspiration, we are having an IG hop and you can go to the link here to win prizes to the store.
I start by making my background. There are two ways: first, you can cut strips of the color cardstock available in the kit and layer them diagonally. Or the other way, way I chose was to ink the background in stripes. For this I chose Bundled sage, Dew drops Bamboo Leaves, and Worn Lipstick (in that order).
Next, I used the Nuvo glimmer paste over the Celebrate Sweetly Stencil and let it dry. While it dried, I die-cut the cake border using the Celebrate Border Die in green cardstock to attach as the bottom border. Next, I used the oval frame from the Celebrate Frame Die in orange and stamped the greeting You’re Sweet in black ink. I finished the card by adding some of the sprinkles on the card.
This card kit has so much that you can use it all year round. I hope you will hop along with us on Instagram to see all the wonderful inspiration from my fellow DT members.
- http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/ – Challenge #438 – Birthdays
- https://www.simplyellibelle.com/ – September Challenge AG
- https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/ – WK 37 – Anything Goes Card making, Crafting and Papercrafting challenge
- https://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/ – SOS479 – Hey (h)Ombre
- https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/ – September#9 AG
- https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/search/label/Stencil%20Challenge – HLS September Stencil Challenge
- https://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.com/ – Challenge #72 Add a Sentiment
- https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/ – Challenge #120 “Sweet Recipe 3-2-1” partnering with Cupcake Inspirations THING 1: Trouble Maker
Thank you and have a great week!