Hey there and thanks for popping by.
I am sharing this super cute Dragon birthday bash card. The cuties seem to have trouble keeping still and I captured that on my greeting card. These images are from the Dragon Friends Stamp Set.
For the background, I inked it using DO Wilted Violet. I had a few confetti pieces lying around from another TLC Designs project and decided to use them here. I started by adding loads of sprinkles on the top and slowly reducing them as they fell down.
I stamped both the dragon babies on white cardstock, the top guy overlapping the bottom one. I colored the image using OLO Markers and then fussy cut the image. I also colored the balloon, ice cream, and the birthday cap and fussy cut them as well. The cake is from the Celebrate die set. I used a dark maroon cardstock and a pink textured cardstock from the Celebrated Times Slimline Digital Paper Pack.
Now comes the assembly. I started with the cake and then adhered to the dragon babies using some foam tape, as well as for the balloon. I also attached a thread to the balloon and glued the edge to the dragon’s hand.
I added the sentiment that I brushed lightly over DI Shaded Lilac and glued it along with the ice cream. The sentiment is from the Dragon Baby “Greetings” Digital Stamp Set. I finished the card using a white jelly pen over the images.
- https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ – Wk 21 – Card Making & Craft challenge – Anything Goes
- http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/ – INCLUDE AN ANIMAL Challenge
- https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ – Wk 41 Card making & craft challenge – Anything Goes at Polkadoodles
- https://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/ – Challenge 199
- https://kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com/ – KRAFTY CHICKS CHALLENGE #632 WEEK 1 (STAMP ACT)
- http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com/ – 248 Clean and Simple
- http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/ – Challenge #439 – Any Occasion
I hope you liked the card. I’ll see you guys again soon!