Hello all. Thank you for being here.
Christmas is around the corner and I can imagine this scene being recreated in everyone’s homes at the moment. Planning and figuring out the cookies, tree decorations, and gifts for the season ahead.
This card is a traditional A2 card and the background paper is from the Celebrated Times Slimline Digital Paper Pack. This card uses a mix of the stamp set and printed illustrations from the TLC Designs shop. The stamp set is the Holiday Fun Stamp Set, and the digital stamp Holiday Fun Stamp Set and the digital stamp used is the Furniture Staples Digital Stamp Set. I colored the images using the Faber Castell Polychromos and OLO markers. I printed the sentiment from the Gnomeone Like You Digital Stamp Set and cut down the paper and glued it to the base of the card.
For the window, I used paper from the Snowy Skies Slimline Digital Paper Pack that I cut into a square and adhered two white lined cardstocks over it to resemble a window. I glued the printed curtain stamp over the top with foam tape. I stamped the boys on the printed sofa and fussy cut the entire image and glued it with foam tape just under the window. I also stamped the Christmas tree and fussy cut it and adhered it to the side. Lastly, I added the red sprinkles on the tree and a gingerbread cookie in one of the boy’s hands from the Chilly Fun Sprinkles embellishment.
- http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/ – OCTOBER 2022: Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #104
- https://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/ – Holiday/Celebration Cards 4 Kids
- http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/ – Challenge # 559 Seasons Greetings
- http://paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com/ – Challenge #46 – Anything Goes with Optional Twist: It’s All About the Candy
- https://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/ – 245 ANYTHING GOES with optional Halloween with black & purple
Thank you for hanging out with me and see you next time!