Hello all. Thank you for stopping by.
Every month TLC Designs hosts an EZ challenge that you can purchase and download, and make a card for a chance to win a GC from the website. This month’s challenge includes this cute stamp set and you can find it here.
I chose this card and some more digi stamps to make this EZ challenge card inspiration. For the images I used the following stamp sets:
- Stay Strong Digital Sentiments Freebie
- Snow Family Fun Mail Digital Stamps
- Snow Family Fun Tree Digital Stamp Set
I colored the background using Arteza brush pens and colored the images with polychromos pencils. I die-cut the background using the Scalloped Rectangle Garden Die and also used the additional pieces to make snow piles. I adhered to this piece on an A2 background from the Snowy Skies Slimline Digital Paper Pack. I also adhered the sentiment at the bottom to finish this sweet card.
I tried to make my own background as I was very inspired by some of the other card-makers out there that use copics to make backgrounds. I realize it’s not perfect but enjoyed it thoroughly!
- http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/ -Christmas
- https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ – Wk 23 – Card Making & Craft challenge – Anything Goes
- http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/ – November Challenge – ‘ Anything Goes’
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ – CHNC Challenge 619
- https://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/ – Happy Holidays 4 Kids
- https://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/ – Challenge 200 AG
- http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/ – Challenge #98 – Christmas/Winter
Thank you for hanging out with me. See you soon!