Hey there and thank you for being here. TLC Designs had a bunch of new releases last month and I am sharing one of them here. This stamp set is called Jingle Time and I am in love with the fun and cute designs. Here goes…
Wouldn’t it be fun if Santa actually helped in decorating our house for Christmas?!? Well, that’s what I imagined, and made a card just for that. I arranged all the digital stamps into a design I liked and printed it on white cardstock. I colored everything using a mix of Arteza brush pens and polychromos pencils.
For the outer edges, I inked the background with DO Bundled Sage using a brush. The plaid cardstock is from the Classic Santa slimline paper pad. This card measures 5.5 x 5.5 inches.
To give an additional touch, I assumed that Santa would like to snack while fixing up the tree and so added the Gingerbread cookies to the floor, which are from the Chilly Fun Sprinkles.
I hope you liked the card. I cannot recommend digital stamps more than I do. They are fun and amazing to use, super versatile, and can be easily manipulated. Hope you will give them a try.
- https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/ – Anything Goes
- https://peaceonearthchristmas.blogspot.com/ – Peace on Earth Challenge #28
- http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/ – Christmas Celebrations
- http://sundaystamps.blogspot.com/ – SSC297 HOLIDAY GREETINGS
- http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/ – Challenge 622, anything goes as long as it’s Christmas, optional theme: something beginning with the letter R – Red clothes
- https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/ – November Challenge Christmas
See you next time!