Hello there. Thank you for being here.
TLC Designs has a fun challenge very month. It offers a digital image for a discounted price that you can download and play with to enter the challenge. Winners get a GC to the store at the end of the month! It’s such a fun way to participate and see different versions of the same digital stamp. To get your creative juices flowing, here is the inspiration for this month’s EZ Sketch Challenge #117.
For this card, I used an additional cupcake digital paper from the Krafty & Sweet Slimline Digital Paper and used the Celebrate Frame Die to add more cupcake borders. I also cut an oval-shaped vellum paper from the same die set to create a background for the cute kitty.
I colored the cat using polychromos pencils and markers and also added some white gel pen dots and dashes. I adhered foam tape to the back of the cat after fussy cutting and sticking it to the vellum panel. I used DO Worn Lipstick on the sentiment that I cut down into a rectangle shape and then diagonally cut the edges to add more interest.
Finally, I added one embellishment of the black clay heart from the Chilly Fun Sprinkles set.
I hope you have been inspired to play with this digital EZ Sketch bundle and looking forward to seeing your creations. Please tag us on Facebook or Instagram when you do and you can also upload your creations on the Facebook page.
- http://paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com/ – December 2022 Challenge #48 – Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Holiday Time
- https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/ – Challenge #69 – Anything Goes with a Featured Critter
- https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/ – WK 49 – Anything Goes Card making, Crafting and Papercrafting challenge – Digi Choosday challenge
- https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/ – 291 – Use Dies and/ or Punches – 15th November 2022
- http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ – Anything goes post – December 6th 2022
- http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/ – Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper December 2022 challenge
Thank you and see you guys soon!