Hello everyone. We have another challenge going live over at Crafter’s Café challenge blog this fortnight and the sponsors are All Dressed Up and My Besties and they are offering digi images t their shop for the winners. So let’s get cracking.
This card is really simple, yet it did take me some patience and time to paint this wonderfully detailed Perfect Day image. But, I used some of the tiniest paint brushes that I never got a chance to use!
This card is fairly simple. I used a ton of watercolor paints to color in the image. The background is from a paper pad from the Michaels Store.
The round sentiments are from Altenew Circled Sentiments that I stamped with Seedless Preserves distress oxide. The card measures, 5×5 inches, as I wanted to align wit the image.
Hope you liked this card, and also the many creations by DT over at the blog.
- Shopping Our Stash 3453 – Summer Lovin’
- Water Cooler Challenges – WWC323 – All Things Feminine
- Crafty Gals Corner Challenge – #222 – Summer Fun!
- Happy Little Stampers – HLS September Watercolour Challenge
- All Dressed Up Challenge #120 – Anything Goes
Take care and thank you for being here!