Hey there. Thanks for being here!
Today I am sharing this ‘awesome’ card 😉 featuring Altenew products. They have a fun challenge going on and if you win, you can be a guest designer for their next challenge! They have a wonderful theme that you can use to make your project.
I love the colors, and they felt almost similar to Picked Raspberry, Fired brick and Memento Bamboo Leaves. The products I used were:
- Super Script stamp for the word Awesome that I stamped in the above inks
- “You are” is also stamped from the same stamp set using Black Onyx ink
- Freesia flower and die. I used a heat resistant acetate sheet and Black Sparkle embossing powder from Ranger and stuck it down with Glue Dots
- Gold thread from Joann
This is a standard A2 size card measuring 4.25 x 5.5 inches.
- http://useyourstuff.blogspot.com/ – 451 Plants/ Flowers
- https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ – Wk 13 – Card Making & Craft challenge – Anything Goes
- http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/ – June Anything Goes
- https://do-allkreatives.blogspot.com/ – #66 Group 3 times
I hardly use words as background stamps, but this was definitely a fun make! What is your fav kind of background technique? Do share 🙂
Appreciate your time you spent with me. See you.